Have you lost a tooth or two? For the health of your mouth, it’s significant to fill in the gap or gaps with replacements as soon as the area is ready. Dental bridges can securely and competently turn your smile back into its old, healthy self. Listed below are key facts about dental bridges:
– Dental bridges can save your teeth from shifting—a danger caused by gum destabilization in the space around a missing tooth.
– Bridges can do their job from ten years to a lifetime with normal to excellent oral hygiene.
– Bridges can reinstate your facial structure to appear younger and fuller.
– Bridges can reduce the likelihood of tooth decay and gum disease by filling in gaps in your smile, which would otherwise become breeding grounds for bad bacteria.
– Bridges can regenerate the lost function of missing teeth, which aid in chewing, speaking, and eating.
– Bridges can fix unfilled voids left by missing teeth.
If you want to book an appointment with Smiles Santa Monica to see if dental bridgework is the best option for you, just call our dentist office in Santa Monica, California at 310-829-0808. Dr. Sanaz Khoubnazar and the rest of our team are excited to help!